Tae Andrews is a senior managing associate in the New York office. Tae has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for corporate policyholders in coverage disputes with their insurance companies. He has litigated in state and federal courts, representing clients in disputes under commercial general liability, directors and officers, commercial property, professional liability/errors and omissions, builder’s risk, and other types of insurance policies.
Tae graduated from the University of Michigan Law School. Before law school, Tae served as a Teach for America Corps Member.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- “Are Biometric Privacy Liability Claims Covered by Insurance?,” Today’s General Counsel, September 8, 2022
- “General Liability Insurance Coverage for Data Breaches,” Quimbee, August 10, 2022
- “Insurance Coverage for Biometric Data Privacy Claims,” Thomson Reuters, August 4, 2022
- “Insurance Coverage for Illinois BIPA Ruling,” Biometric Update, June 27, 2022
- “The ‘Related Claims’ Provision in Insurance Coverage Disputes,” New York Law Journal, May 26, 2022
- “3 Insurance Lessons From Target Data Breach Ruling,” Law360, April 8, 2022
- “Cutting-Edge 2022 Cases and Decisions in Insurance Law,” Practising Law Institute, Mar. 15, 2022
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers 2023
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers 2022
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers 2022
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers 2021
- Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
*Pursuant to Rule 5.5(a) of the New York State Unified Court System Rules of Professional Conduct, this attorney’s application is pending and he has not yet been admitted to the New York State Bar Association.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D.)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A.)