- University of California Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Rice University (B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2008; B.A., 2009)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Christopher T. Pasich is a partner and a member of the firm’s insurance recovery practice. Chris has experience in litigation in state and federal courts nationwide, in addition to arbitration experience in the United Kingdom and United States. He has represented insureds in claims under directors and officers liability insurance, first-party property insurance, commercial general liability insurance, homeowners insurance, and disability insurance policies. In addition to his insurance coverage experience, Chris has experience asserting and defending against a wide variety of claims, including breach of contract, fraud, unfair competition, and intellectual property claims.
Chris specialized in Entertainment, Media, and Intellectual Property law at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law. At UCLA Law, Chris was the Assistant Managing Articles Editor for the UCLA Journal of Law and Technology, and was a member of the UCLA Moot Court Honors Board as a Cyber Crimes Problem Developer. While in law school, Chris also served as a Law Clerk at the Children’s Law Center of Los Angeles. Before law school, Chris studied Electrical Engineering and Sport Management at Rice University, and worked in the sports industry with the Houston Astros and Los Angeles Clippers.