- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2019)
- University of Southern California (B.A., summa cum laude & Phi Beta Kappa, 2013)
- Ninth Circuit
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
Caitlin S. Oswald is an associate in the Los Angeles office. Caitlin has represented insured entities and individuals in a variety of complex coverage disputes, including business interruption claims and disputes arising from the #MeToo movement, under commercial general liability insurance, employment practices liability insurance, and property insurance policies.
Caitlin was a production editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, a member of Loyola’s International Human Rights Clinic, and received the Outstanding First Year Brief Award for her first-year brief in Legal Research and Writing while at Loyola Law School. During law school, Caitlin also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable John A. Kronstadt of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the Honorable Franz Miller of the Orange County Superior Court and externed for the Office of the United States Attorney for the Central District of California in the Civil Division.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Revoking the “Get Out of Jail Free Card”: How Mavrix Photographs, LLC v. LiveJournal, Inc. Could Revolutionize User-Generated Safe Harbor Protection Under §512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 51 Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review (Vol. 51, No.4)