2. NOT LEGAL ADVICE. The materials on this Site have been prepared by Pasich LLP for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Internet visitors and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Although the Firm endeavors to keep this Site current and accurate, the content on the Site may not reflect current legal developments. Pasich LLP expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on the content of this Site.
3. CONTACTING PASICH LLP. The Firm cannot represent you until it knows that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Also, the Firm cannot treat unsolicited information as confidential. Accordingly, please do not send the Firm any information about any matter until you receive a written statement from us that the Firm represents you (an “engagement letter”). By accessing this Site, you agree that the Firm may review any information you transmit to us. You recognize that our review of your information, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain the Firm, and even if you consider it confidential, does not preclude the Firm from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you.
4. IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE. To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, the Firm informs you that unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained on this Site, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer’s particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
5. OFFICE LOCATION & RESPONSIBLE ATTORNEY. To the extent that any applicable ethical rules or laws require us to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this Site, Pasich LLP designates its Los Angeles, California office at 10880 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2000, Los Angeles, California, 90024, telephone (424) 313-7860 and Kirk Pasich (firstname.lastname@example.org) as the responsible attorney.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. ©Copyright 2021 by Pasich LLP. All rights reserved. The Firm claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics and computer code on this Site, the overall design of this Site, and the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials on this Site, including information in the public domain. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify, or distribute any of the materials contained on the Site, except for your personal, noncommercial use, absent the written approval of Pasich LLP.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. If you use any links on the Site to websites not maintained by the Firm, you will leave the Firm’s Site. The linked sites are not under the control of the Firm and the Firm is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. The Firm provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by the Firm of the site.
8. RULES OF CONDUCT. While using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, the Firm expects users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You agree that you will not:
- a. Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- b. Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- c. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that the Firm endorses any statement you make.
- d. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- e. Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- f. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- g. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- h. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- i. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- j. Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- k. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- l. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Firm grants the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. The Firm reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
9. FILTERING. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, the Firm notifies you that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at: https://www.connectsafely.org/parentguides/ and http://onguardonline.gov/. Please note that the Firm does not endorse any of the products or services listed at these sites.
- Where we are required to by virtue of a legal, regulatory or professional obligation;
- With third parties who perform services on the Firm’s behalf. For example, we share information with vendors. We may also authorize them to collect information on our behalf. Some vendors may be located outside of the United States.
- In accordance with our engagement terms, where you are a client of Pasich LLP; or