Jacquelyn M. Mohr is a senior managing associate in Pasich LLP’s Manhattan Beach office and a member of the firm’s insurance recovery practice. Jacquelyn has extensive experience representing commercial and individual clients in a wide range of complex coverage disputes, including coverage advice, pre-litigation disputes, international arbitrations, and coverage litigation. Her insurance coverage work includes first and third party claims, bad faith litigation and indemnity recovery.
Over her career, Jacquelyn has advocated for her clients under an array of forms and policies, including All Risk, Builder’s Risk, Commercial Crime, Cyber, Directors & Officers (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPL), Environmental Liability, Errors & Omissions (E&O), Fiduciary Duty, General Liability (GL), Homeowners’ Insurance, and Workers’ Compensation. Jacquelyn has helped insureds recover hundreds of millions of dollars in wrongfully denied insurance proceeds and related damages. Jacquelyn also volunteers with natural disaster victims to assist with their insurance coverage claims, and has been awarded an honor for her work by the United Policyholders non-profit organization.
In addition to her work in insurance coverage, Jacquelyn’s practice also includes representing public companies, private entities and individuals on matters involving contract disputes, securities, fraud, employment, misappropriation of trade secrets, data privacy and security laws, unfair competition, tort liability, real estate, construction defects, and land use issues.
- “COVID-19 Cybersecurity and Insurance Coverage,” New York Law Journal (April 20, 2020)
- “BE PROACTIVE: Steps to Preserve and Enhance Your Insurance Rights In Light of the Recent Natural Disasters,” Construction Defect Journal (Oct. 19, 2017)
- “BE PROACTIVE: Steps to Preserve and Enhance Your Insurance Rights In Light of the Recent Natural Disasters,” Lexology (Oct. 13, 2017)
- “Common Insurance Mistakes Related to Natural Disasters,” GlobeSt.com (Nov. 2, 2017)
- “Reasonable Expectations for ‘Replacement Cost’ Coverage,” Daily Journal (April 7, 2017)
- Panelist – FINRA Roster of Arbitrators
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association – Business and Insurance Sections
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Loyola Law School (J.D.)
University of California, Los Angeles (B.A.), cum laude & departmental honors