Effective: July 1, 2021
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers in the last twelve months:
- Identifiers such as names, IP addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Internet activity including information on user interaction with the Site.
You may have to the right to ask us to access, disclose, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. Please contact us for further information. To exercise your rights, please submit a request using the contact information below.
Pasich LLP uses your information in order to maintain or improve its services and Site, to provide you with information and services that you request from it or which it feels may interest you, to carry out its obligations and enforce its rights, or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The Firm will not share your information with third parties without your consent, except:
- Where we are required to by virtue of a legal, regulatory or professional obligation;
- With third parties who perform services on the Firm’s behalf. For example, we share information with vendors. We may also authorize them to collect information on our behalf. Some vendors may be located outside of the United States;
- In accordance with our Terms of Service, our engagement terms, where you are a client of Pasich LLP, or other agreements, including for billing and collecting purposes;
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred; or
We do not sell personal information.
The Site does not respond to do-not-track signals.
The Site is generally operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using the Firm’s Site and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country. You accept that the transmission of personal information and other data via the internet is not completely secure. Pasich LLP cannot guarantee the security of your information when it is in the process of being transmitted to and from its Site.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (424) 313-7860
Postal Address: 10880 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2000, Los Angeles, California, 90024