Nicolas A. Pappas is an associate and a member of the Firm’s insurance recovery practice. Nick has experience in litigation in both California and Federal courts representing clients ranging from large corporations to small businesses and individuals. Nick has represented clients in a wide range of complex commercial disputes.
Nick specialized in Civil Litigation and Advocacy while at Loyola Law School, graduating with honors from the Civil Litigation and Advocacy Concentration and earning a spot on the Dean’s List in his second and third years. At Loyola Law, Nick participated in the Hobbs Clinic, where he prosecuted felony preliminary hearings for the Los Angeles County District Attorney. Nick also represented Loyola Law at the Tulane Law Major League Baseball Arbitration Competition.
Before law school, Nick studied History and Political Science at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, graduating cum laude. While at Trinity, Nick played baseball for four years and was voted captain by his teammates for two of those years.
- “Iran’s Cyber Threats Are a Reminder to Review Your Cyber Insurance Coverage,” Lexology (Jan. 13, 2020)
- “Three Insurance Coverage Cases to Monitor on the Eve of the California Consumer Privacy Act,” Lexology (Dec. 22, 2019)
- “Illinois Cases May Instruct Insurance Suits Over California Privacy Law,” Law360 (Dec. 19, 2019)
- CIPP-US (Certified Information Privacy Professional-US) by the IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Loyola Law School (J.D., 2017)
Trinity University (B.A History, 2012 cum laude)